By: Woof Boom Radio—
Muncie, IN—The 2020 Cincinnati Reds Caravan kicks off Thursday, Jan. 16 and will travel more than 3,500 miles over three days with stops in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia and Tennessee.
The Muncie Stop will be Thursday, Jan. 16th at Stoops Automotive from 6 – 8 pm. Stoops Automotive is located at 4055 W. Clara Lane in Muncie, IN.
The West Tour includes pitcher Amir Garrett, left fielder/infielder Josh VanMeter, minor league infielder Jonathan India, Reds Hall of Famer Tom Browning, broadcasters Jim Day & Jeff Piecoro and Vice President of Player Development Shawn Pender.
- Muncie’s Sports Station / The MSS is the Presenting and Welcoming Radio station – Radio Home of the Reds in Muncie, IN.
- Sports Director Mark Foerster will host the daily Power Hour show live on location from 4 – 5 p.m.
- Mark will continue broadcasting from 5 p.m. until the Reds arrival, with some contests and prizes for early arrivals.
- A question and answer session begins the event, with Foerster interviewing the Reds guests – ALL LIVE on 102.9 FM, 1340 AM, WXFN.com, and the free mobile app (search Muncie’s Sports Station on your phone’s store).
- Papa Murphy’s will be at the event selling pizza slices.
- The Barking Cow will also be there serving their delicious ice cream.
- Squeeze Play will be on location selling merchandise that you can purchase and get autographed while you attend the event.
The annual Caravan provides fans of all ages the opportunity to interact with current and former players, top minor leaguers, broadcasters and members of the Reds front office staff.
At each of the 16 fan stops, the groups will field questions and sign autographs while time allows. All Caravan fan stops are free and open to the public, and at each fan stop the Reds will raffle two tickets to the 2020 Opening Day game on Thursday, March 26 (4:10 pm) vs. the St. Louis Cardinals.
The Reds Caravan is presented by the Cincinnati USA Regional Tourism Network.
All times, locations and participants are subject to change. Additional Caravan participants may be added to select tours. Due to previously unforeseen scheduling conflicts, Tucker Barnhart and Luis Castillo will no longer participate in the 2020 Reds Caravan.
Seating is limited at all Caravan stops. Autographs will be available on a first-come, first-served basis while time allows. No posed photographs. There may be restrictions on items participants can sign.
Reds sales representatives will be at each stop to answer ticketing questions and discuss 2020 ticket plans, while the Reds Hall of Fame, Reds Community Fund and Cincinnati USA Regional Tourism Network will attend select stops.
Memberships to the Reds Heads, Reds Rookies and Club Red fan clubs will be for sale at select stops.