By: Sheryl Swingley—
Muncie, IN—Applications for the American Association of University Women, Muncie Branch, nontraditional student scholarship are due Wednesday, April 1. The form to apply for the scholarship must be secured no later than Wednesday, March 25.
The scholarship is worth $1,500 and is available for the 2019-2020 academic year, effective Aug. 1, 2020, through July 31, 2021.
The scholarship must be used for tuition, health fee, books, and other classroom-related expenses for the year, including summer session.
To apply, applicants must meet the following selection criteria:
- Students of any gender identity who are 25 years old or older
- Students who are an undergraduate or graduate student at Ball State University, Ivy Tech, and/or other approved post-secondary institution
–An undergraduate student applicant must have completed at least thirty (30) semester hours at the time of application.
–A graduate student applicant must have been admitted to Ball State University or is attending Ball State at the time of application.
- Students who have resided in Delaware County, Indiana, for at least 12 consecutive months prior to the application deadline
- Students who have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Students who have demonstrated financial need
To secure an application form, contact Diane E. Hill at email@example.com, no later than Wednesday, March 25. Completed applications must be emailed to Hill no later than Wednesday, April 1.